-- COVID-19 update --
It is with sadness that we announce that given the current situation we have had to postpone QSPC2020 to April 7 - 9 of 2021.
Registration fees are as follows:
Early bird registration
Before 31 December 2019
1 January – 1 April 2020
After 1 April 2020
|Students*||€ 350||€ 450||€ 650|
|Academia||€ 600||€ 800||€ 1000|
|Industry||€ 800||€ 1150||€ 1350|
- Registration includes admission to the meeting, posters and exhibition area, coffee, tea, and lunch, a welcome reception on April 22 and a conference dinner on April 23.
- No refunds will be given once the registration fee has been paid, not even in the extremely unlikely event that the meeting is cancelled due to force majeure.
- Substitution of delegates will be accepted at any time.
- The registration must be paid via the QSPC website payment system.
- Registration is not final until we have received your payment.
- An accompanying person for the welcome reception and conference dinner can be registered for 100,- Euros
- Student registration*: A letter confirming your student status signed by your department head is required. The number of student seats is capped.
- Note: we recommend attendees to book accommodation as early as possible due to the tulip season in the Netherlands.
- Attendeeds are encouraged to submit abstracts for poster presentations in the area of QSP and mechanism-based PK-PD.
- Abstracts can be submitted through the online form after user registration.
- The organizers may select and invite presenters to present an abstract as part of the oral program (e.g. as oral flash presentation).
- Multiple abstracts can be submitted.
- The deadline for abstract submission is February 14, 2020.
- Abstract guidelines: Max. 3000 characters with spaces for main text excluding references. Structured according to the following headings: Background/objectives, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion.
- Poster layout: Portrait format, size A0 or similar.
The program and all poster abstracts will be made available through an iOS and Android app during the conference, which is supported by the International Society of Pharmacometrics (ISoP).
- We will minimize the amount of email that will be sent to you.
- If you wish to be removed from our database you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not share your personal details with anyone, including sponsors.
- All payments and financial transactions are handled by aanmelder.nl, we do not store any credit card details.
QSPC2020Registration website for QSPC2020
QSPC Conference Organizersinfo@qspc.eu
QSPC Conference Organizersinfo@qspc.euhttps://www.qspc.eu/qspc2020
Stadsgehoorzaal LeidenStadsgehoorzaal LeidenBreestraat 60 2331CS Leiden Netherlands